Cook + Philip Aquatic Centre – Lighting and Lighting Control Upgrade
The works within this public sports centre in the heart of the CBD was completed out of hours to avoid any disruption to the patrons and functions.
Project summary and challenges:
- C-Bus Lighting Control throughout the complex for greatly dimming, timing of zones, sport court scenarios and control for energy efficiency;
- Centralized Cbus Touch Screen for complex control;
- Upgrade of Basketball/Sports court lighting c/w Dali dimming ballasts and Cbus Control.
- Upgrade of Gymnasium area lighting
- Re-Lamp and clean existing fittings around pool area
- Installation of new concourse lighting around 50m pool area
- Services Tunnel lighting On/Off/Auto control configuration
- Specialised access equipment and extensive out of hour works.
- Successful survey and existing lighting control and designation ahead of final cutover and commissioning of lighting circuits.
- Safety and Environmental Management of works above and around an Olympic size swimming pool.
Ryan Wilks completed these works in a timely manner and worked around the clock to reduce the impact on business and hazards to the general public