Acoustic Treatment, Systems and Enclosures
Ryan Wilks can offer a range of acoustic treatment systems and enclosures:
- Acoustic lining on walls/ceilings within plant rooms to reduce reverberation noise within the room
- Attenuators tailored to the volume of air passing through them and the desired noise level to be achieved
- Acoustic louvres where minimal noise reduction is required
- Enclosures are specific to the particular detail of every project; designed and manufactured to suit the generator, noise levels and space requirements
- We can offer either the individual exhaust silencers ( Mufflers ) for others to install, or a complete package including supports, gaskets and fixings along with our installation service
Single and double leaf door sets in a frame to suit most apertures. Our standard acoustic door offers a reduction of 35dB, upon request we can offer doors having a greater reduction.