As the most integral step in any project, Testing of an installation must be conducted thoroughly and accurately, the team at Ryan Wilks offers this service utilising the latest in calibrated technology, service and quality management certification to AS/NZS ISO9001:2008.
A brief outline of Ryan Wilks testing services include:
- Electrical Energy Data Logging
- Electrical Power Analysis (kWatts, kVars, kVA , Power Factor, Current, Voltage, Frequency, Harmonics, Temperature).
- Appliance testing and tagging
- Emergency Lighting maintenance and discharge
- Thermographic Imaging
- X-Ray and GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar) Surveys
- Underground Services Survey
- High Voltage
- Earth Resistance
- Earth Fault Loop Impedance testing
- Energy Load Profiles for Electrical Consumption.
- Acoustic measurements (pre and post installation)
- Environmental testing (contaminated soil)
- Mechanical (Air flow, velocity and pressure drop)
- Fuel Systems
- Hydraulic Systems
- Structural (Building services)
In addition to the above Ryan Wilks offers complete testing and commissioning services for all types of installations including new power infrastructure, main switchboard, distribution boards, Automatic Transfer Switches, Generator Systems, Mains and Generator Synchronising, earthing and lightning protection, mechanical and ventilation, integrated building services, fire detection, security systems and communication / data systems.