Mackellar Girls School – Electrical Upgrade
The Department Of Education & Training (DET) had released a much awaited electrical Upgrade Project at this northern beaches school.
The works included various components including:
- New Power Monitor & Surge Diverter Installation to the incoming consumer mains at the Main Switch Board.
- Replacement of over 330 Circuit Breakers with new RCBO’s within the Schools Distribution Boards in line with Australian Standards.
- Installation of 99 new general power outlets throughout the school.
- Installation of 32 new data outlets throughout the school.
- Installation of timers to all security and walk way lighting throughout the school.
- Various lighting installation and electrical repairs works.
Due to project time constraints and the schools busy time table the above works were completed in only a two week holiday period. In this time frame a high percentage of tripping RCD circuits were also rectified with a substantial amount of additional works requested by the school. High praise was received from the school for Ryan Wilks planning and clear communication strategies.