The Kingsford, Brisbane Airport Hotel
This sophisticated boutique hotel is perfectly positioned to access a wide range of Brisbane’s key attractions
Guests can choose from a range of spacious Queen Rooms, Twin Rooms and Corner Suites with balconies and the Kingsford Suite-fit for a King, 36 Rooms in Total.
The works carried out under this Project included, design, co-ordination, supply, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of the Electrical, Mechanical & Fire
The work generally includes;
- Power Supply and Sub-mains
- MSB and Level DB’s
- General Power and Communications
- Lighting, Emergency Lighting, and Exit signage
- Fire Detection, Occupancy Warning system & Fire extinguishers
- Air Conditioning and Fresh air supply to building
- Design Certification and As Built Drawings
Extent of Works;
- Design & co-ordination with Energex for supply to property
- Civil excavation and installation of underground electrical and Telstra lead in services
- Supply and installation of Mains, Sub mains & Earthing
- Supply and installation of electrical and communications
- Supply and installation of Free-to Air Antenna & cabling for MATV system
- Supply and installation of MSB and Level DB’s
- Supply and installation of general and emergency lighting + exit signage
- Supply and installation of sub-mains cabling and phone line to the lift
- Supply of Sub main and DB to Kitchen/Dining
- Design, Supply and Installation of Air Conditioning and fresh air supply to Motel units. Supply and installation of Ducted A/C to Lobby & Kitchen area.
- Design, Supply and installation of Fire detection, Occupant Warning System & Fire extinguishers. Co-ordination & certification with QFRS.