Charters Towers Hospital – Electrical Upgrade
The works carried out under this Project included, co-ordination, supply, delivery to site, installation, testing, commissioning, maintenance, dismantling and demolition and generally making good for upgrade of the electrical services at the Charters Towers Hospital.
This was a fully functioning Hospital and so, coordination and cooperation with Hospital staff was a large consideration before proceeding with any work.
The Work Generally Includes;
- Electrical , Installation of GPO’s
- Emergency and exit lighting Upgrade to a monitored RF system by Stanilite
- Upgrade the entire hospital and remote building to a functional AS1670 Fire detection system
- Install a new 3000 Litre standby Generator fuel tank
- Supply and Install a Brushed stainless steel switchboard to an outdoor platform above the ward block of the main hospital
- Supply and installation of New State of the art LED carpark lighting to the New Ambulance entrance
- Relocation of a Body Protected Patient Area , including supply and install of Medilec Stainless steel Panels and (Local protective devices ) LPD’s
- Engage third Party certifier for the test and Commission of All body Protected area’s
Value $ 550k