DC PDU Installation – Riverwood
Ryan Wilks carried out installation of 2 x PDU’s (Power Distribution Units) at a Sydney telecommunications facility.
- The work involved the procurement, mounting and installation of 2 x 8 way PDU modules with 8 x 125A 1pole Circuit Breakers.
- The installation of new power feeds for each PDU consisting of 2 x 150mm2 cables from existing 250A 3 pole circuit breakers off an existing power plant unit to the PDU.
- The installation of equipotential bonds to a local MGB bar for the positive power cables.
- Earthing of the PDUs chassis’ to an existing earth bar and the installation of new alarms for each PDU to the MDF.
- The new power feeds for the PDU and alarms were successfully tested and commissioned.
The above project highlights the proven success of Ryan Wilks in undertaking works in the specialist field of DC power projects in telecommunications facilities and can successfully complete projects with no exceptions to safety and reliability.