Temporary UPS Installation – Blacktown
This project entailed the supply and installation of a new temporary No-Break Power System (NBPS) to relieve load off an existing system ahead a scheduled upgrade. The installation was required in quick turn around and was delivered in time as specified.
While on-site the Ryan Wilks team was engaged to complete a full survey of the facilities electrical reticulation to allow the procurement of an up-to-date site single line diagram.
The scope of works included the supply, delivery to site, installation, testing and commissioning of a 90kVA NXR Emerson UPS system complete with batteries, battery racks, DC breakers and cables, alarms, monitoring and an output switchboard.
- Supply and Installation of Temporary 90kVA UPS including A/C Supplies & DC Cabling.
- Supply and Installation of Temporary Output DB Switchboard.
- Supply, installation testing and commissioning of DC infrastructure.
- Engagement of Schneider for all BMS works.
- Dummy Load Site Acceptance Testing and Commissioning of UPS.
- Scheduled Critical UPS Load Migration during planned outage window.
- Development of site single line diagram.